Pyramid Environmental offers a full line of geophysical capabilities. We have experience in a wide variety of geographical areas and projects, including hazardous waste sites, underground storage tanks, landfills, dumpsites, geologic hazards, and groundwater studies.
Visit our Geophysical Services website
Situations Where Geophysical Techniques are used:
- Landfill delineation and characterization
- Characterization and depth to bedrock, permeable pathways for groundwater flow
- Investigation of boring sites for interferences; soil, gas probe sites for interferences
- Location of Underground Storage Tanks, landfills, abandoned wells, utilities, rebar, cables, drums and voids
- Water supply investigations, hydrogeologic site characterization, and groundwater quality mapping